Watch the video to find out more about the measures and procedures we will be putting in place to keep everyone safe, well and active as we reopen our studio.
We have been working very hard to ensure the studios and all areas adhere to the Government guidelines, so our risk assessment is now complete, all studios have been measured and marked up with 2 metre distance between each person or bike.
All staff are trained in the cleaning and sterilising process and there will be a complete deep clean at the end of each day. We are excited and ready to welcome you all back.
1. Please do not attend if you feel unwell or have any symptoms, let us know if any member of your household develops symptoms.
2. Everyone will be required to fill out a test, track and trace form, which is on the website to download or there will be forms available to fill out at the studio prior to your class start .
3 .Please arrive on time for your class as there will be no waiting areas if you arrive early.
4. There are several hand sanitising stations on all floors.
5. There will be no hands on adjustments during classes from the instructors.
6. Respect social distancing at all times and adhere to the studio layout and follow the markings that are clearly set out.
7. Class times will differ to enable the cleaning and sterilizing of all equipment and surfaces between every class.
8. Towels will no longer be provided.
9. Class sizes will now be much smaller so we cannot hold any spaces unless they are paid for 24 hours in advance.
10. We can no longer accept Cheques, card payments preferred but if you are paying cash please have the correct amount.
11. We cannot save mats or bikes anymore as on entering each studio please fill up from the back to the front to respect social guidelines.
12. Please try to come ready for your class as belongings can no longer be stored in reception.